Message Board for Jack Bradbury Comics Website

Post a reply || Back to Message Board for Jack Bradbury Comics Website

Re: . . . Joyous Day!! . . .

Delete this post Submitted by Joel on 07/Jul/2009 in reply to . . . Joyous Day!! . . . posted by Dave Bennett on 07/Jul/2009

Hi Dave,

Wow, I'm really glad to hear you found that box! You must have put a huge amount of time into making that index to what must be the World's Largest Collection of Jack Bradbury Comics!!

I'd love to have the info about the sources of any of the stories I have posted--though it sounds like it would be a lot of work for you. If you have a chance to send me any of that, I will certainly add it to the website! Alternatively, I wish there were some easy way to copy your whole index so I could do the work, but being on cards that's a bit tough. I'd be glad to copy and digitize the info on your cards, but I imagine that having finally found them you probably want to keep them close by! Anyway, whatever works best for you would be great.

I'm curious, do you have any guess about how much of your collection is non-Disney comics? I would of course like to include Disney stuff on the website, but that seems a bad idea legally. (Or do you have other thoughts on that issue? Would it be possible to get permission from them, do you think?) But also I wonder if you might have any of the non-Disney material that might fill in gaps in what I have and that I might be able to scan and add to the website? Just a thought.

Best to you,
Joel

Replies to this post

Reply to this post

Name:

E-mail (optional):

Subject:

Insert styled text: Bold | Italic | Underlined
Disable styled text