Message Board for Jack Bradbury Comics Website

Post a reply || Back to Message Board for Jack Bradbury Comics Website

Re: xmas comic

Delete this post Submitted by Dave Bennett <bennettoons@earthlink.net> on 02/Dec/2010 in reply to xmas comic posted by eeteed on 27/Nov/2010

Hi Tom ----------------

I'm surprised to hear that there might be a Jack Bradbury story in that Craig Yoe book. It's odd that Amazon doesn't list the contents - I'd think that would be a salient point. How did you hear that a Bradbury story might be included?

Unless Yoe got permission to reprint a Christmas story Jack did for the Disney line of Dell comics, I can't think of anything 'Christmasy' that Jack might have done that would be in the public domain.

I know he contributed to at least two issues of 'Walt Disney's Merry Christmas' [/b}-- 2 stories in the 1960 edition and 3 stories in the one with a 1961 cover date.

You could try emailing [B]Yoe
himself and asking him about a possible Bradbury inclusion -- he loves to talk about his books! yoecomix@hotmail.com

[I]( . . . and thanks for your very kind interest in my work, Tom, but I don't think there's anything on display anywhere. I'm back to drawing Mickey, Donald, Goofy, et al , every day as a storyboard artist on the 4th season of 'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse'. Thanks for asking, though!)

Replies to this post

Reply to this post

Name:

E-mail (optional):

Subject:

Insert styled text: Bold | Italic | Underlined
Disable styled text