Message Board for Jack Bradbury Comics Website

Post a reply || Back to Message Board for Jack Bradbury Comics Website

Re: Jack's animation and book credits

Delete this post Submitted by Dave Bennett <bennettoons@earthlink.net> on 14/Nov/2010 in reply to Jack's animation and book credits posted by Alberto Becattini on 08/Nov/2010

Alberto! --- What a wonderful list of credits and what a terrific idea to post them here!!

I see your customary dedication to completeness here = there are a few credits of which I was unaware . . . I don't recall Jack ever mentioning 'The Inside Story of Seaman Joe'! I will have to check that out!!

I'm sure you are aware that due to the odd system of providing credits on the Warner Bros. shorts, sometimes an artist would not get screen credit on a film to which he contributed . . . and conversely, the films would sometimes credit an artist who had nothing to do with that particular short. I believe the latter was the case with 'Meatless Flyday' = I'm almost certain Jack told me he did not actually work on that film!

I have several (maybe 4 more) coloring books in addition to the ones that you list, including a 'Beany and Cecil' coloring book for which I have about a third of Jack's original artwork! If you don't mind, I could add them to your listing, when I get the time to dig them out.

Thanks again for providing this handy and well-researched list, Alberto! It's always great to hear from you!

----------------- Dave

Replies to this post

No replies yet

Reply to this post

Name:

E-mail (optional):

Subject:

Insert styled text: Bold | Italic | Underlined
Disable styled text